We belong to the company Profi Creaciones Deportivas, S.L. We were born in 1978 to meet the needs of clubs and athletes. We have collaborated with professional, national and international teams in a large number of sports.
- Avda Camí Cebolla, 11 46138 Rafelbunyol, Valencia (Spain)
- (+34) 96 154 25 00
- from Monday to Thursday from 8:30 to 18:00
- Friday from 8:30 to 14:30
- Saturdays and Sundays closed
1. ORIGIN, COLLECTION OF DATA AND MAIN PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT.
The origin of the Personal Data that we deal with in the Web Platform, may be any of the following:
- Its direct interaction with the Web Platform itself, by completing the registration form and specific forms that are available for the specific functionalities you wish to activate..
- Through a third party, in the case that you have authorized him to refer you and provide us with your contact information. These data may appear preloaded in the registration form of the Web Platform.
- Through the Web Platform, Personal Data relating to identifying data and personal circumstances (such as your name, surname, address, contact telephone number, etc.) are collected and processed. The failure to provide certain information indicated as mandatory, It may mean that it is not possible to manage your registration as a user through the Web Platform. RASAN will process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
I. Register as a user of the Web Platform.
The Personal Data that you provide will be processed in a file that is the responsibility of RASAN, who collects and processes your data to identify you as a user of the Web Platform and give you access to its different services, features and applications that are available to you as a registered user. .
Likewise, we may use your data to contact you via email or phone calls, in relation to functionality updates or informative communications related to the services, including security updates of the Web Platform.
Basis of legitimacy: We will be legitimized by the execution of the conditions of use of the platform.
2. SERVICES OR ACCESSORY FUNCTIONALITIES
In addition to the functionalities of the Web Platform, it also offers a series of specific functions or services that can be activated voluntarily by accepting the specific conditions.
I. CONSULTATION MANAGEMENT.
In the event that you raise any question, through email or contact form, your Personal Contact Data may be used by RASAN to meet your requests, including those related to the technical service of the Web Platform, operation of the same, doubts / suggestions regarding selection processes, etc.
For proper management of your inquiries, it may be necessary to contact you via email or phone calls.
Basis of legitimacy: We are legitimized to treat them because we have a legitimate interest in satisfying your needs and concerns as a user.
3. VISIBILITY AND COMMUNICATIONS OF YOUR DATA.
By submitting your request to the Web Platform or providing your contact information to show your interest in an employment offer, you expressly agree to have your information disclosed to RASAN. Access to user data by RASAN personnel will be done respecting the regulations that result in each case of application, including the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the confidentiality of the candidate's data.
The Personal Data communicated, will be included in their respective files in order to manage their selection processes.
4. CONSERVATION, STORAGE OF INFORMATION AND RIGHTS OF USERS.
In the event that you decide to exercise these rights, please indicate the email address you used to identify yourself. If necessary, we can request a valid form of identification.
If you are in the European Economic Area
We are committed to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee you the exercise of your rights. You can exercise them without cost by writing an email to our address firstname.lastname@example.org, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise.
In case we consider it necessary to identify you, we can request a copy of a document proving your identity.
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we treat your data, you have the right to:
- Ask us for access to the data we have available to you.
- Ask us to suppress your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to treat them as we have informed you above, or in which we no longer have the legitimacy to do so.
- Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or that we keep them beyond the necessary time when you may need it.
If you have given us your consent to the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time. Some of the ways in which you can withdraw your consent are explained in section 2 in which we explain for what purposes we treat your data.
On the other hand, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also have the right to oppose the processing of your data.
Finally, we inform you of your right to file a complaint with the relevant data protection control authority (http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en .htm), in particular, before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php)
5. INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES:
7. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION.
All issues that may arise from the access and / or use of the Website will be understood to be regulated and interpreted in accordance with Spanish legislation.
In the event that the user is domiciled outside of Spain, RASAN and the user submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the competent Courts and Tribunals in the Kingdom of Spain.
Unless otherwise indicated, all notifications, requirements, agreements, consents, acceptances, approvals or communications that were required in accordance with the provisions of these Conditions or that, in one way or another, were related to them, should be reflected in writing and sent by email to email@example.com
9. MORE INFORMATION
Please, for any additional information, suggestion or proposal please contact us through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will contact with you in the greatest brevity possible!
thank you for contacting with us